- “Hi, my name is Radhika Bose, and I am a fitness addict” . “Hi Radhikaaa..” (desperately trying to be funny, epic fail )
- Major Single child syndrome, travel enthusiast, constant dreamer and loves yoga .
- Yes yoga, though I am not very spiritual . But I do love the whole concept of body mind and soul and how all three are interconnected. That being said I practice everything unhealthy as well….sorry not sorry
- I am not a fitness guru or an expert. For me working out is fun, relaxing and challenging myself. And that’s what this blog is going to be about. Period
- By profession and a degree I am suppose to be a video editor, but 4 years of that made me realize how much I hated it. So I quit.
- I love me some waffles. You want to win me over, get me waffles 🙂
- Back to the blog– I’ve been practicing yoga for the last 9 years and in my 10th year I realised; I wanted to take it up professionally . Yes, a very late bloomer
- That being said, I’ve also tried other forms of fitness as well. So I’ve a fair bit of knowledge
- I want this blog to be a fun take on fitness and the love of it, and not a propaganda.
- This is my take on fitness. I have no intentions of being preachy and a know it all and the minute I start doing it, please shut me down.
Hope you like what I have to say about fitness and life and feel free to get in touch anytime..