How to get rid of back fat ??
It is easy to get rid of belly fat, tone your arms even firm up those thighs but the back is one the hardest portions of the body to lose weight from. We are so obsessed with our abdomens, that our backs our often ignored. A weak back is not good for the body. Slight pain or kink and you will be in a lot of agony. Don’t ignore the back
Though its tough to get rid of the back fat, its not impossible. Consistent back workouts and a proper diet can help you to tone those muscles.
All you need is the right frame of mind, willingness to be a better you and a solid yoga mat will do.
Half the battle is won in the head. The rest is just sweat.
Warning: If you face any difficulty, avoid the pose. If you are suffering from low blood pressure, headache then avoid these stretches. Incase you suffer from any neck problems, then don’t look upwards, instead look down to the floor
So lets get this party started 🙂
1. Side Fierce
What it works: glutes, quads, and upper back, shoulders
- Stand with your feet together. Inhale to bend your knees and lower your hips as you raise your arms overhead. Exhale to cross your right elbow over to your outer left knee. Press your palms together and actively push your bottom elbow against your thigh to lift and rotate your chest up, increasing the twist. Pull your right hip back slightly, making sure both knees are parallel.
- Stay for five breaths , then inhale as you press into your feet and lift your torso. Do the same thing on the other side, holding for another five breaths.
2. Warrior 3
What it works: back and shoulders
- Stand at the front of your mat with both feet together. Shift your weight onto your right leg and kick your left leg behind you, balancing with your torso parallel to the floor. Extend your arms straight in front of you .
- Draw your navel toward your spine and hold it for five breaths. Switch legs and repeat
What it works: legs, core, and upper body
- Straighten the left leg, and extend the left arm out as far as you can past the left toes. Lower the right hand to the floor in front of the right shin (rest it on a block if you need to).
- Shift weight back onto the heels, stacking the shoulders, extending your upper arm straight up.
- Hold like this for five deep breaths. Repeat on the other side
4. Side Plank
What it works: back, abs, sides of the torso, and arms
- Roll over to your right side and plant your right heel down, balancing on the outside edge of your right flexed foot. Reach your left arm straight above you or extend it over your ear. You can keep your feet stacked on each other or put one foot over the other for more stability
- Stay here for five deep breaths, trying to keep your core strong and the pose steady. Repeat this pose on the left side.
5. Dolphin Plank
What it works: abs, back, arms, and shoulders
- Lower onto your forearms and walk your feet out. Your body should be in one straight line with your shoulders directly above your elbows.
- Hold for five breaths.
What it works: back, shoulders, glutes
- Lie flat on your stomach, pressing your belly button into the floor. Bend your knees and reach for the outside edge of your right ankle and then your left.
- Once you have a firm hold of each ankle, try to keep your toes together, either pointing or flexing your feet. Inhale to lift your feet and thighs up as high as you can, and shift your weight forward so that you’re resting on your navel instead of on your pubic bone.
- Hold for five deep breaths.
What it works: back, shoulders, glutes
- Lie on your belly with your legs together. Place your arms by your sides so your palms are facing up. As you inhale, lift your legs, head, and upper body off the floor. Your hands remain on the floor for support or for a better stretch you can pull them behind and interlock .
- As you breathe, try to relax your shoulders and the muscles.
- Stay in five breaths, and then release back to the mat.
What it works: back, upper body, arms
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, and place your feet flat on the ground (heels as close as possible to your booty). Bend your elbows and place your palms flat on the ground above your shoulders, fingertips facing your feet.
- Inhale, press into your palms, and lift your head, shoulders, and hips off the ground, holding for five deep breaths. Dont hold your breathe, it will make you dizzy. Try breathing normal.
9. Upward plank orPurvottanasana
What it works: back, shoulders, arms, spine, wrists
- Sit with your legs stretched in front of you. Put your hands behind your hips pointing towards your feet. Now, point your feet, prepare your body to rise up.
- Raise your body from the tailbone and try pulling your head back as well.
10. The bridge pose
What it works: Glutes, back, shoulders, hips, stomach, thighs
- Lie down on your back with your hands stretched sideways now fold your knees, spread them out.
- Raise your body up from your pelvis area. Take support from your hands and hold the position.
How to relieve back pain is coming very soon. Keep watching.